Five fun things from this week...
1. Tyler and I LOVE our little local park. We went Monday evening to walk/run/play horseshoes. I love being outside in our little town with him. So fun!
2. Target had this text coupon for buy 1 get 1 free jewelry. They let you have the more expensive piece free! I bought two pairs of crystal studs for $5, and got this beautiful necklace for FREE! Check out the coupon info here.
3. I tried Honeycrisp apples for the first time this week. Where have they been all my life? They are like candy! Healthy candy.
4. Yesterday at lunch, Brandy and I tried a local spot neither one of us had ever been to - Tassanee's. It's over by Sparks on Dodson for you locals. Anywho...it's a little hole in the wall Thai place...but it was SO good. I'll be back for sure! I got a beef salad and sticky rice, and Brandy got noodles and egg rolls (which she shared with me!). Yum!
|Brandy's drunken noodles from Tassanee's|
|My spicy beef salad from Tassanee's|
|Sticky rice, chili sauce, and an egg roll|
5. This song is completely inappropriate with lots of curse words. And I love it. #sorrynotsorry It's so catchy.